Tuesday 27 April 2010

Oh, E, Arrgghhh, Ouchy! Plus new Eldar toys

I should be painting Lizardmen. I really should, but some how I've hurt my right elbow and it's quite painful to do anything with my right arm (I'm typing through gritted teeth). Which should be fun come Friday as I'm helping a friend move house, which will be made even more fun as I'm off to the Stourbridge Beer Feastival the night before. I'm hoping the pain of a hangover and the pain of my arm will cancel each other out.

Anyway, more interesting news to do with models that go "Pew-Pew" in the 41st Millenium. For those not in the know, GW are releasing a new 40K expansion pack called Spearhead, which is going to be a White Dwarf only add on and is basicly for fighting battles with lots of TANKS!!! Sounds like to me we will be seeing the Apocalypse tank boxes coming back (plus I'm hoping that they redo the classic WD battle report of Rogue Psyker Lord Varlak's Rebellion, which was basicly a massive Tank Battle). But what you want is pictures, so here's the new Fire Prism/Night Spinner kit which is coming out.



Both these images have been pinched off The Warhammer Forum, from this thread by Jackal God.

Some people don't like them while others do. I quite like them, especially the Fire Prism. Also more rumours about the Spearhead release is some more Guard Tanks (basicly the Manticore and Deathstrike) plus some whispering about the Dark Eldar Ravager being redone (basicly think BFG Eldar ship and spikes).The Dark Eldar Ravager sounds really interesting and hints about a possible Dark Eldar release this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment