Monday 1 February 2010

Sheffield Slaughtered!

Hi folks. All back from the Sheffield Slaughter and what a fun weekend that was. Real life has been giving me some problems the last month or so, and too be honest I wasn't going to go. But my wfie said I should as I would enjoy it and was she right! I would just like to thank all of my opponents for the weekend - Paul, Rob, Chris, Bernard, and Owen. I got to fight lots of different armies and got 1 win and 4 losses.

I would also like to thank Gareth Hamilton as he is a true gent as he lent me some skaven models from his really nicely painted collection, as I was unable to finish the army I was painting up.

I'm not going to post up any reports as I'm struggling to remember them all, plus they all had the same theme - lots of misfires and the army destroying itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment