Monday 25 January 2010

Arrgghhh!

Me again. Yet another day off in an attempt to get things finished and what happens? I spent most of today going back and forth between the Accident Repair Centre. Most of the morning was spent with them going through the details of what happened (some numpty drove into my car then drove off), and then I find out they've given me the wrong courtesy car! All sorted now but I've got to pop off again to sort out some other odd jobs. So out of the 8 hours or so I wanted to do today, I've probably done 30 minutes undercoating. Plus pointis that I'm quite impressed with using Halford Car Primer as my undercoat spray. Costs about the same as GW but you get 700ml rather than 400ml and it seems to spray better than the GW one. I wasn't expecting to be able to do much as it's quite cold and damp outside but the Halford Spray did the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment