Wednesday 17 March 2010

Happy St Patricks Day and a Blog shoutout

Well to be sure, to be sure, or something like that. Happy St Patricks day to everybody. Not much gaming done since the last update thanks to that wonderful day, Mothers Day. Basicly my wife is a florist, so I had a few days off to help her with Mothers Day (Delivery Boy and general help) and then she's moved shop and I've been helping with that! So I'm back at work tomorrow for a break!

Wargaming wise I'm going to Warrington GT again to play WFB and the event is now having a 40K tournament as well. WFB has sold out but if you want to try the 40K one, have a look HERE on The Warhammer Forum. There's also a few of us trying to get into the Open War XIII event at the end of May which should be fun. So with the Dragon Slayer Bash in April, Open War in May, Midlands Open in July and Warrington in September (plus a GW Heat), I've got plenty of events to look forwards to.



Also I want to do a Blog Shout out. As some of you may have been aware, GW held the 40K GT Final last weekend (Mothers Day weekend) and by all accounts it was a fun event. Neil Kerr (AKA Skcuzzlebumm) went and is writing a report on his PINK TYRANIDS Blog. He took 'Nurglisc' Daemons (you can see one of his models above) and did fairly well with them. Go to his blog for a read of how he got on.

Anyway, Guinness and sleep is calling now so until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout Gaz!

    Now I am going to have to make sure I get all the reports done ;)

    ReplyDelete