Monday 8 March 2010

Soul Hunting and Reporting

Blimey, I seem to be getting more and more 40K orientated recently. It's understandable really as it was my first GW game as I got into the 2nd edition 40K just when it came out. Anyway, I popped into my local GW yesterday with the intent of looking through the Battle Missions book and I noticed Soul Hunter on the shelves.


I had quite enjoyed Lord of the Night and I had heard quite a few people have been rating this book, so I picked it up. And I couldn't put it down! I literally spent a few hours reading it once we popped round my Mother-in-Laws and it only got put down when me and my wife went out. Then it got picked up again and was read into the wee hours. It's a enjoyable book and worth getting.

Another reason I've been getting the 40K bug is seeing the Battle Reports done by the Bell of Lost Souls on Youtube. These aren't full blast battle reports but more a quick rundown about a game, and too be honest I have been enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment