Tuesday 21 July 2009

Warlords GT Blog - Indecisive Monkey!

I've decided to start a blog to try and cover my progress with my army for the Warlords GT. Unfortuantly being the scatter brained person I am, I'm having problems deciding on what to use. I think the problem is because I can see so many good ideas to try I can't make my mind up! So I've decided to let Fate and Lady Luck decide for me.

One of my mates has suggested that I pick the army out of a hat and stick with it, so later tonight after I've repaired our Washing Machine due to a faulty paddle in the durm (the joys of being married and having a real life!), I'm going to do this. In the interests of sanity and what is possible, I've only included armies which I feel are possible to paint for September and that I like the models for. So the list is ......

  • Vampire Counts
  • Dark Elves
  • High Elves
  • Warriors of Chaos
  • Daemons of Chaos
  • Empire
  • Dwarfs
  • Lizardmen
So just over half the available armies and a mixture of playstyles and minatures, it makes a interesting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment