Tuesday 21 July 2009

Warlords GT Blog - The Winner is....

As mentioned in my last entry I would be plucking my army for the Warlords GT out of a hat. Well I haven't got a hat to hand so a little plastic container was used and the winner was....

.... wait for it .....

Warriors of Chaos!

With hindsight this is probably an ideal pick as they can have lists of very few models and can be painted quite quickly. A small part of me is still thinking about other things but I'll stick with these guys as this will be the only way I can get started!

On a different note. I have spent most of tonight having 'fun' with our washing machine. I replaced the paddle with ease (cost bloody £20 though!) only to discover when my wife put a wash in, we had water spewing all over the place. I guessed it was a blocked filter but had to spend an hour on the net trying to work out how to get to the filter to empty it (on our washer it's cunningly hidden round the back and behind a sealed panel). I always laugh how something pops up when I want to do something hobby related.

Anyway, Warriors of Chaos it is and I need to get started. Hopefully I can get a chance to get some stuff done by the weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment