Monday 31 August 2009

Just a Quickie....

It's almost the end of the Bank Holiday as well as August, and before I turn my mind to Daemonic Ponderings I just want to mention a couple of things....

Firstly, this months (Sept) White Dwarf is pretty damn good. Loads of content for 40K and WFB players (not a lot for LotR players though), with some good coverage of Space Hulk. In fact the coverage is so good, it doesn't do the usual "buy, Buy, BUY!" sort of sales articles we expect but a nice overall article and a Mission Report. It's also good from a WFB point of view as you have the two Ben's from Bad Dice doing a battle report in it as well. The Battle Report is informative and layed out in a nice way, as well as being a good read.

Secondly, if you own a Xbox 360 or PS3, GET a copy of Batman : Arkham Aslyum. It has to be the best game I have ever played on a console and in the few hours I have managed so far, it has become my favourite computer game of all time. It's not just a beat 'em up, it's a proper "You are Batman" style game as you have to solve puzzles, pick goons off one by one using traps, and of course pummelling them to nothing! I know it's not very Wargaming or Dice related, but I'm so impressed by this game I need to mention it!

Anyway, Operation : Daemon Army will begin soon, but more on that next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment