Monday 28 December 2009

Skavenmas!

Wot ho folks, did you have a nice Christmas? We had a nice one but very tired at the moment as ended up seeing loads of family and being all over the place.



Wargaming wise I've had a very nice set of Skaven Toys with a Battalion box set, Stormvermin set, and a Doomwheel. With the bits I've got already I should have the main bulk of the Skaven army I want to paint up. I'm hoping to get a bit done on my Lunch breaks at work this week, and hopefully I have all my Slaves and Clanrats assembled before the year leaps out of the door!

It also looks like 2010 is going to be a very good year wargaming wise as we've got the 8th edition of WFB coming out and I've also started getting the twinges for 40k again, and the new Nid release looks brilliant along with the rumours about Blood Angels and maybe Dark Eldar or Necrons coming out later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment