Saturday 12 September 2009

Space Wolves + GW Tool Kit = Nice!

Just a quick wander away from Daemons as I'm waiting for things to dry but I popped down to my local GW store as I needed to pick up some movement trays and I needed to a new Hobby Knife (my old one broke and nearly ended up in my head).


So I pick up the trays and I notice the GW tool kit up on the shelf. If you don't know what's in the kit, you basicly get a Hobby Vice, a pair of Plastic Cutters, a Razor Saw, a Sculpting Tool, some Modelling Files, a Hobby Drill, a Hobby Knife, 2 Bitz tubs, spare blades and drill bits, as well as coming in a hard case (the 108 figure GW cases). I needed a new drill as well, so I quicky added up how much everything would cost seperately and it seemed like a nice bargin. Seperately it would have been around £90ish but it was £60, so a good deal to me. I know people bash GW but their tools are very nice and having a case to keep them althogther makes this a nice kit.

I've also managed to have a nice look through the new Space Wolves Codex. I won't say that I've read it because I want to do that when it comes out, but having a good look through I can say this looks like it will be a great codex. It's written by Phil Kelly and has loads of background and lots of cool rules to keep the army in character like not taking the same equipment layout on characters or a Lone Wolf unit who needs to die in the game otherwise your opponent gets Kill Points. I want to do an army of these guys but I have been bitten by the WFB bug at the moment, so it could be a while before I do anything with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment