Friday 18 September 2009

Warrington / Warlords GT Pre Ramble

It's T minus something hours before the Warrington Tournament (basically it's tomorrow) and it's quickly become one of the most anticipated events this year (I think only the South Coast GT comes close or beats it). There's around 120 odd players ranging from some of the best players in the country to chumps like myself. Apart from printing a couple of things off, I'm pretty much ready to go.

So prediction time. I won't predict who I think will win it as the Bad Dice boys have a quick summary in their latest podcast, and to be honest I can't really say where I'll expect to come apart from in the lower end closer to 100. I can say my expectations though. Besides having fun and being tired I would like to win at least one game and come higher than my mate Chris in the event.

And that's it from me, apart from a quick shout out to Heelanhammer which is a podcast by Dan Heelan and Wayne Kemp. It's a bit tournament focused but it's also very hobby focused and is well worth a listen to!

No comments:

Post a Comment